Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cindy Fogarty's new website is up and running.

I invite you to have a look-see!

Dear friends and neighbors,

Welcome to my campaign website. I was elected to the Cranston City Council by just a few votes in 2002, but after two years of proving myself as a hard-working and independent councilmember, I was re-elected in 2004 by a strong margin. Because I have worked relentlessly for important causes including the financial stability of our city, as well as the effort to keep Horton Elementary School open, I am well-versed in the issues that we face as a city. I am excited about this campaign season and the opportunities to meet members of the community and talk to them about what we can do together to make Cranston a stronger, more vibrant community.

I appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail!

Sincerely,

Cindy Fogarty

No comments: