Saturday, July 22, 2006

Andre Araujo For Cranston School Committee, Ward 2

Hello Everyone,

I am proud to announce that I am on the November 2006 ballot for the School Committee in Cranston, RI’s second ward!

I am asking for your vote but if you cannot vote for me, your help!

Visit my new website, http://andreforschools.com. On the site you can find out if you live in my voting ward or know someone that does, you can register to vote, you can review the issues facing the Cranston Schools, review news articles concerning the schools and even make a donation to the campaign.

This is my first political race. Like many of you, I share the passion for political change. I stay informed and I follow the issues closely. I donate money and time to candidates and causes that I feel best enable this country and the world to become a better place for all of us. I felt as though that now the time is right to enter the arena and take up the fight. I feel like I can make a difference and that I will make the difference that is badly needed.

This is the hardest part for any politician, asking for money. Everyone knows that campaigns are expensive adventures. Leaflets, palm cards, lawn signs and websites all cost money. Now, I humbly ask of you, to visit my website donation page - http://www.andreforschools.com/donate.html and if so inclined, make a small donation. I am not asking for much, a dollar or two and if you feel generous five dollars ($5 buys 1 yard sign).

I thank you all!!!

Andre Araujo

http://www.AndreForSchools.com

Andre Araujo For Cranston School Committee, Ward 2

PS - If you know someone in Cranston's Ward 2, I humbly ask if you may forward this onto them. Thank you, again!

No comments: